Sit by the fire.
The Gate Passage of winter is here.
Gate Passages are times of transition, when you go from one phase of your life to the next. Some Gate Passages are so unexpected that they knock the wind right out of you. Others come regularly, like the seasons of the year.
Winter is the season of darkness. It's a time when the days are short. It's cold out. You can feel stuck inside and cut off from other people. Your body might feel heavy. Your energy can feel that way, too.
It's a natural time to turn inward.
This is not always easy to do. It brings you to the grief in your heart. When you notice this grief, you have a choice: to run away from it or face it. Having a community around you can make facing grief easier.
The Winter Gate is a 6-week gathering to help you through this Gate Passage.
Three practices will guide you through this gate:
- Journaling. This powerful work offers the opportunity to let it out, to reflect on your experience and to see it in a new way.
- Moving your body. Winter, with its short days and cold temperatures here in the Northern Hemisphere, can make moving your body difficult, but it's something your body craves.
- Tending your energy. As a sensitive soul, you attract all kinds of energy into your own energetic field. You'll practice clearing, sealing and protecting.
As a community, you'll be gathering 2 ways:
- Weekly video calls every Thursday from 6:30-8 pm EST for connecting. Connecting face to face and voice to voice, via your screen in real time, is a crucial part of The Winter Gate.
- In the classroom. This will be the central gathering place to connect and discuss outside of the weekly calls. Each week's practice will be posted there, as well.
: : 6 weeks of gathering.
: : Community calls every Thursday from 6:30-8 pm (EST); 5:30-7pm (CST); 3:30-5pm (PST).
: : The Winter Gate flower essence blend from White Ray Flower Elixirs delivered to your door.
I'm Maureen, your guide through The Winter Gate.
In my 15+ years as a psychotherapist, I've helped hundreds of people through their gate passages. Many of them had no idea what to do or how to do it. Many of them had sudden losses and weren't sure if they'd be able to get through it. They did. As they did, they went from overwhelmed and lost to capable and grounded. Read more read about me and my journey here.
The Winter Gate: $165
We begin January 7th and end February 17th.
The Winter Gate is for you, if you:
- Struggle getting through winter.
- Know that there's grief you haven't dealt with yet and feel ready, even if you don't know how.
- Long for community during this time.
The Winter Gate isn't for you, if you:
- Want someone else to do the work.
- Don't want to or can't participate in the community.
- Want this to be a replacement for psychotherapy (see the fine print below).
The Fine Print:
No refunds are given, so please settle on your commitment before you join.
The Winter Gate is not a replacement for psychotherapy. It is, however, a fine thing to do alongside psychotherapy. If you are interested in psychotherapy, I do that work. Click here to learn more about it.
If you have questions or concerns about participating in The Winter Gate, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear what's coming up for you.